TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Thunderbird collects information from you and about you. This may include:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using, how long you stay on our webpage and what links you click on. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Thunderbird collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Contact us.
- Permit internet cookies.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate Thunderbird’s website.
- Click on sponsored links or third-party advertisements.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services including processing purchases.
- To Improve Our Products, Services and Website. We may use your information to make our website better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and our customers. It may also include protecting our website.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information within companies that are affiliates of Thunderbird.
- With Companies and Services Conducting Analysis of Our Data or Information. For example, Thunderbird may engage companies or services to analyze data or information that we collect or maintain.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if Thunderbird merges with, acquires or is acquired by another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply with the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
Email and Postal Mail:
- To be removed from our marketing mailing lists send your request, including your full name and mailing address or email address, to:
1501 Oakton St.
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Or contact us through the form on our contact page.
Cookies & Similar Technologies:
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact us through the form on our contact page or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry.
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. This website is not meant for use by persons located outside of the United States including residents of the European Union.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may also write to us at the following address:
1501 Oakton St.
Elk Grove Village, IL
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.